The Carenow® urgent care clinic in Hermitage, Tenn. offers Davidson County residents with urgent care services east of downtown Nashville. Our urgent care, family care and occupational health services range from immunizations to treatment for ear and eye infections. Our on-site doctor and medical staff provide patients with easily accessible and affordable treatment.
Located on Old Hickory Blvd.
We serve the community with our conveniently-located clinic in the Hermitage Commons shopping center on Old Hickory Boulevard. Our clinic is located approximately 1.5 miles north of I-40 and serves the Hermitage, Donelson and Mt. Juliet areas.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
CareNow urgent care in Hermitage
Our walk-in clinic is dedicated to making every patient feel comfortable. At CareNow, our experienced team is passionate about improving your quality of life. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Accessible parking is available in front of the clinic. Our lobby includes complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee, water and a kids' area to help make your visit more comfortable.
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the Carenow® clinic in Hermitage can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.