Diagnosis And Treatment
CareNow® urgent care providers can treat patients with strep throat, the flu, acid reflux, allergies and more.
Our clinics are open seven days a week and stay open late to provide care when you need it the most.
Common Conditions We Treat:
- Accidental injuries
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; and whooping cough)
- Chemical exposure
- Minor bruises and burns
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Foreign object removal
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Scrapes and lacerations
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Sprains and strains
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you or a loved one over 3 months old is experiencing any of these conditions, locate your nearest CareNow® urgent care clinic and get the appropriate treatment.
You can wait from the comfort of your home before your visit when you use our Web Check-In® feature!
Find your closest CareNow Urgent Care location
Our services may vary slightly depending on your location.
Please contact your nearest CareNow® urgent care location if you have questions or need clarity about the services we provide.