Occupational Health Services
CareNow® is your one-stop resource for on-the-job injury care, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, occupational physical exams and employee health and wellness.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open 7 days per week with extended hours and no appointment necessary.
Download this form to get started or give us a call to create your occupational medicine plan with us today!
CareNow® Puts Your Preferences Into Practice
You can trust our highly experienced providers at CareNow® to take good care of your employees. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or feedback about our services.
Work Related Injuries
- Workers compensation network participation
- EMR ensures your company’s specific protocols are implemented
- Full x-ray capabilities onsite*
- Detailed injury reporting information
- Designated account representative
- Evidenced based guidelines used for treatment and return to work decisions
- Impairment rating (IR) evaluations for work injuries (DFW area only)
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Numerous drug screen panels available, including instant drug tests
- DOT drug testing
- Breath and blood alcohol testing
- Collection only available for outside labs
- Basic occupational exams
- Commercial Driver medical exams by certified examiners
- Pre-employment / Return to work
- Customized exams upon request
- Titer testing
- Vision and hearing screening
- Flu vaccine
- On-site medical services and staffing*
Drivers of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) are required by federal law to receive regular physical examinations under their local Department of Transportation.
DOT physicals are thoroughly regulated for the drivers’ safety and used to detect physical, mental, and emotional issues that could potentially affect a driver’s ability to operate a commercial vehicle with utmost safety.
Our DOT medical providers are highly trained to understand these regulations and help prevent drivers from being improperly disqualified.
Employment Related Drug Testing
CareNow® offers employers a variety of employment related drug testing options.
Some of which include:
- Rapid 5 panel and 10 panel drug screens
- Pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, and DOT compliant drug testing
MRO services are typically included at no additional cost to the employer for any drug screen ordered by CareNow®.
If one of your employees gets injured on the job, it can have a major impact on your business.
The combination of medical bills, the loss of that worker’s productivity, workers’ compensation paperwork and low morale can all be costly.
Why Is Occupational Medicine Important?
Our experienced occupational medicine specialists are trained in the assessment and treatment of workplace-related health conditions.
We help to diagnose the underlying cause of injuries and illnesses and can give educated recommendations on how to prevent workplace-related health issues in the future.
Above all else, our occupational specialists are committed to getting your employees back to work quickly and safely.
Why Choose CareNow® As Your Occupational Medicine Provider?
We have structured our occupational medicine program with your convenience in mind.
Partner With CareNow® for Employee Health
If you're ready to choose CareNow® for occupational health services, simply fill out this form and send it back to us via fax or email.