Occupational Health Services
CareNow is your one-stop resource for on-the-job injury care, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, occupational physical exams and employee health and wellness. We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open 7 days per week with extended hours and no appointment necessary
Work Related Injuries
- Workers compensation network participation
- EMR ensures your company’s specific protocols are implemented
- Full x-ray capabilities onsite*
- Detailed injury reporting information
- Designated account representative
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Numerous drug screen panels available, including instant drug tests
- DOT drug testing
- Breath and blood alcohol testing
- Collection only available for outside labs
- Basic occupational exams
- DOT physical exams by certified providers
- Pre-employment / Return to work
- Customized exams upon request
- Titer testing
- Vision and hearing screening
- Flu vaccine
- On-site medical services and staffing*
*Services vary by location. Find your closest CareNow location to learn more.
Keeping your employees healthy
Our experienced occupational medicine specialists are trained in the assessment and treatment of workplace-related health conditions. We help to diagnose the underlying cause of injuries and illnesses and can give educated recommendations on how to prevent workplace-related health issues in the future. Above all else, our occupational specialists are committed to getting your employees back to work quickly and safely.
You can trust our experienced physicians and other healthcare providers to take good care of your employees. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or feedback about our services.
Why Choose CareNow for Occupational Medicine?
We have structured our occupational medicine program with your convenience in mind.
- Open every day of the week
- No scheduled appointments required
- Extended hours of operation
- Customized plans for your company’s unique needs via our electronic corporate protocols
- Designated Account Representative to input and maintain your billing, authorization, referral preferences, return-to-work capabilities, reporting and more.
At CareNow, we put your preferences into practice.