Offering convenient access to quality urgent care to the greater Kansas City area, the CareNow® clinic in Raytown, Mo. is located at Gregory Boulevard and 350 Highway. The medical team at our walk-in clinic is here for your family’s immediate medical needs, including flu shots, strep throat, annual physicals and health screenings. Our urgent care clinic provides urgent care, primary care and occupational health services in a relaxed environment. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
The CareNow® clinic in Raytown offers convenient, cost-effective urgent care and other healthcare services for the whole family. We pride ourselves on getting you in and out of the door quickly, helping you to feel better faster. Our clinic serves local neighborhoods from Loma Vista and Park Farms to The Pointe and Hawthorne Place.
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Pink eye (civitisonjunct) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
- Whooping cough
Should you need specialized follow-up care or more advanced treatment than our walk-in clinic can provide, the CareNow® center can help coordinate follow-up care with our nearby affiliated partner, HCA Midwest Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.
Directions to our urgent care clinic
The clinic is located at 9490 E 350 Hwy in Raytown
Urgent care clinic hours of operation
Open seven days a week
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm