January 02, 2020
CareNow® Urgent Care is proud to now offer Immigration Physicals to the Sterling Park community in Northern Virginia.
Our urgent care facilities are designed to offer a variety of both routine and emergency medical services including sports physicals, flu shots and treatments for minor illnesses and injuries.
We know you and your family needs care outside of just 9-5. That’s why we’re open seven days a week, extended hours and open most major holidays!
With immigration physicals being added to our services (currently only at our Sterling Park location in Northern Virginia), we’re truly a one-stop shop for all the care you may need.
Why Choose CareNow® For Immigration Physicals?
We don’t only offer exceptional service with convenient hours and location, but we’re also offering competitive costs of care.
The $399.00 cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Initial visit and follow-up visit.
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- PPD (IGRA QuantiFERON)
- Syphilis and Gonorrhea test for patients over 15 years old
- A blood test for immunity will be performed should you not have records.
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
Please note that any required laboratory and radiology, as well as required vaccination, would be charged extra:
- Tetanus: $60.00
- MMR: $115.00
- Hepatitis A: $195.00
- Hepatitis B: $25.00
- Varicella: $164.00
- The cost of administering a vaccine is $52
- Chest X-Ray for positive PPD: $39.00
Contact our Sterling Park location in Northern Virginia today for more information.