Where Can I Get An Immigration Physical?
CareNow® is now offering Immigration Physicals with Dr. Virginia Sampang, MD at our Sterling Park location.
For more information, you can give us a call at any of our four urgent care locations.
How Much Does An Immigration Physical Cost?
The $399.00 cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Initial visit and follow-up visit.
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- PPD (IGRA QuantiFERON)
- Syphilis and Gonorrhea test for patients over 15 years old
- A blood test for immunity will be performed should you not have records.
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
Laboratory Testing, Radiology and Vaccinations:
Please note that any required laboratory and radiology, as well as required vaccination, would be charged extra.
- Tetanus: $60.00
- MMR: $115.00
- Hepatitis A: $195.00
- Hepatitis B: $25.00
- Varicella (Chickenpox): $164.00
- The cost of administering a vaccine is $52.
- Chest X-Ray for positive PPD: $39.00
What Do I Need To Bring To An Immigration Physical?
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued picture ID.
- Prior medical records including any document history written in English or translated into English of vaccinations and/or documentation of treatment for tuberculosis.
- I‐693 form: Fully complete the first page in black ink, with your name on all pages before you arrive.
- Method of payment: We accept all forms of payment. Payment of $399.00 in addition, the cost of any vaccines given on the first appointment is due at the end of the first appointment.
- If unable to speak, read and write English, you must provide an interpreter (over the age of 14) for the exam and the follow up appointment.
- Please visit the US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information.
- Insurance companies will not cover immigration physicals and/or vaccinations.
- Please provide all vaccination record if they are available.
- If you had a positive PPD (Tuberculosis) in the past, you will need a chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant, please let the physician know so we can administer the allowed vaccinations only.