October 07, 2020
CareNow’s 41st Urgent Care location in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex at 1530 US-377, in Roanoke, has celebrated their 1 year anniversary. The Roanoke staff were commended by market leadership and their peers for the past 12 months of excellent patient-centered service to Roanoke and the surrounding communities.
Through the current pandemic the physicians and staff have risen to meet the challenge of providing exemplary service and convenient care while implementing enhanced safety precautions throughout the facility.
- Limiting patients to one essential visitor/companion to limit the overall traffic in the practice.
- Universal masking procedures for all staff, patients, and companions regardless of symptoms or exposure.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Offering web and car check-in via our Web Check-In® feature to space out arrival times and allowing patients to call and check in from their cars to promote additional social distancing.
- Screening patients and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors upon or before arrival to the clinic.
- Practicing social distancing by providing extra space between seats in patient waiting areas and creating separate entrances.
Since 1993, CareNow has been committed to providing high-quality family care, urgent care and occupational medicine services in the North Texas area. Open seven days a week and weeknights until 9 p.m., CareNow has over 40 North Texas locations and is accredited by AAAHC and UCA. CareNow is affiliated with Medical City Healthcare.