Urgent care services
At CareNow®, our urgent care staff understands illnesses and injuries don’t always happen from 9AM to 5PM. That’s why our doctors, physician assistants and other caregivers offer convenient extended hours at our urgent care centers. From ear infections to muscle strains, CareNow® is your family’s one-stop healthcare solution for all of life’s inconvenient illnesses and injuries.
CareNow® has 80+ urgent care clinic locations across the United States providing patients with same-day treatment – even on evenings, weekends or holidays.
What conditions do we treat?
- Accidental injuries
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; and whooping cough)
- Chemical exposure
- Minor bruises and burns
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Foreign object removal
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Internal fractures
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Scrapes and lacerations
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
Why choose our urgent care clinics?
Seeking care at an urgent care clinic doesn't mean you have to sacrifice quality or medical expertise for convenience. Our family doctors and urgent care specialists are highly experienced and can treat a variety of health problems from accidental injuries to bad colds or the flu. It is our goal to help you feel better fast.
- Convenient locations in your neighborhood
- Extended hours seven days a week
- No appointment necessary
- Wait from home with Web Check-In
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Ability to help facilitate follow-up care with specialists if needed
- Able to fill prescriptions
- On-site lab work
- X-rays performed at each clinic
These diagnostic services make our clinics more advanced and better equipped than retail or minute clinics at meeting each patient's unique medical needs. Services may vary at each urgent care clinic near you.