Vaccines are a critical new tool in the battle against COVID-19 and according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the U.S. are effective at preventing COVID-19.
Scientists from across the world have been collaborating and innovating to bring the world tests, treatments and vaccines that will collectively save lives and end the COVID-19 pandemic.
CareNow® Urgent Care is proud to begin offering vaccines across the United States.
Safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccine
- The authorized vaccines we offer have been shown to prevent severe illness and hospitalization from COVID-19
- mRNA vaccines have shown they can train our bodies to trigger an immune response to the disease, and don't affect or interact with our DNA in any way
- The mRNA vaccine development process was informed by decades of research and large-scale clinical trials with thousands of participants
Side effects confirm that the vaccine is working with your immune system
- Some side effects may include pain at the injection site, tiredness, headache, muscle and joint pain or chills and fever
- It’s important to remember that the vaccine does not contain the virus, so it cannot give you COVID-19
Where is the vaccine available?
Currently, only select locations are offering the COVID-19 vaccine. Due to guidelines that vary by state, the type of vaccine and availability will differ based on your location.
If the vaccine is being offered in your area, then select the city name below to access that location and schedule your appointment.
Here's how you and your family can sign up
Due to current supply, you’ll need to book an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccine in advance. Before you schedule your appointment, ensure the vaccine is available in your city and you’re eligible to receive it per State guidelines. Once you select your clinic and choose a timeslot, we’ll confirm via text or email.
You’ll need to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Be sure to bring a government issued ID.
Frequently asked questions
The COVID-19 vaccine available in your market will be free for all patients to receive.
Depending on which vaccine you receive, we’ll let you know if you need to schedule your follow-up second dose.
The first COVID-19 vaccines to become available are not approved yet for use in young children. Researchers are conducting additional studies on how the vaccines affect younger children.
CareNow is monitoring those trials and will follow the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the age of individuals eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines.
Yes. Please continue to wear your face covering, practice physical distancing and wash your hands frequently to help reduce transmission.
More questions? Please see our COVID-19 Vaccine Resources and Information.