About Fort Pierce
Our walk-in clinic in Fort Pierce, Florida has been providing top-notch are in the Midway Road area since 2009. This 4,600 square foot state-of-the-art clinic has five spacious exam rooms and three dedicated occupational medicine rooms.
Find urgent care in Fort Pierce
CareNow Fort Pierce is located near Midway Road on South US Highway 1. We’re proud to provide fast, high quality medical care to the residents of Northern St. Lucie County. Our facility is by Enterprise Truck Rental, Sun Grove Montessori School and White City Elementary School.
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sat-Sun: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We strive to offer the best treasure coast urgent care as well as primary care and occupational services.
- Walk-in urgent care services 7 days a week
- Primary care appointments accepted
- On-site x-rays
- DOT and non-DOT certified drug screen collectors
- Certified breath alcohol technicians
- Drug screening and pre-employment physicals
- On-the-job Injury treatment
Occupational health partnerships
We’re proud to partner with local businesses and organizations in the Fort Pierce area. Contac Us to find out how we can help keep your employees healthy.