BetterMed Virginia patients
If you're a former BetterMed Virginia patient, we're open and ready to serve you! Visit our Richmond market page to find a clinic in the Richmond and Fredericksburg areas. Use our Web-Check In® to reserve a spot or just walk into a clinic.
BetterMed North Carolina patients
BetterMed urgent care clinics in North Carolina have permanently closed. It has been a pleasure to serve the Charlotte and Matthews communities for the last four years.
- Why am I being redirected from the BetterMed to the CareNow website?
- BetterMed is now a part of the HCA family of brands, CareNow Urgent Care acquired BetterMed in 2022. If you need access to historical medical records or have a billing inquiry, please find instructions below.
- Are all the BetterMed locations closing?
- The Matthews and Charlotte North Carolina clinics will be closing.
- The Virginia BetterMed clinics were acquired and rebranded to CareNow in January. Visit our Richmond market page to find a clinic near you.
- Do you still have my patient records from past visits?
- Yes. If you would like your medical record information, information, you may email a request along with a copy of your driver's license to email@example.com, or call (804) 802-7982 to leave a voicemail and a representative will respond within 48 hours.
- Where do I pay my bill?
- Regarding billing inquiries, please call (804) 802-7982 for assistance or to make a payment.