About West End
The CareNow® urgent care clinic on West End Avenue provides Nashville residents with convenient urgent care services. We also provide occupational health services for businesses near West Nashville. If you have a non-life-threatening illness or injury, our clinic is prepared to provide high-quality care for every patient. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Directions to our urgent care clinic
CareNow urgent care is just off of West End Ave at the Murphy Road intersection, near Interstate 440. The clinic is located at 3404 West End Ave. and serves surrounding neighborhoods from Sylvan Park and Downtown Nashville to Germantown and East Nashville.
Designated parking is available in front of our clinic. Our lobby includes complimentary Wi-Fi, beverages and a kids' area to make your visit more comfortable.
No appointments necessary
Our provider, medical assistants, and clinic manager strive to create a comfortable, welcoming environment. We do not require appointments, and our clinic is available after normal office hours and on weekends when you need care.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic can help coordinate care with our nearby affiliated partner TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.