About Mt. Juliet
The CareNow® clinic provides Mt. Juliet and Wilson County with urgent care services. Our urgent care center is located in the Providence shopping center so you can stop by for quick treatment of minor illnesses and injuries like strep throat or pink eye. Minimize your wait time in our lobby with our convenient Web Check-In feature.
Directions to Mt. Juliet urgent care clinic
We are located in Mt. Juliet in the Providence Commons shopping center. CareNow urgent care is off S. Mt. Juliet Rd. next to Publix.
If you need urgent care, stop by our walk-in clinic for affordable and dependable treatment. Our dedicated team is passionate about care and servicing the greater Mt. Juliet community. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Our lobby includes complimentary Wi-Fi, beverages and a kids' area to make your visit more comfortable.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Mt. Juliet can help coordinate care with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.