The CareNow® urgent care clinic in Lebanon, Tenn. is a quick, affordable healthcare option for Wilson County and Middle Tennessee families. Our urgent care services include treatment of flu or flu-like symptoms. We also provide occupational health services and family care, ranging from sports physicals to flu shots and vaccinations. Our on-site provider and medical staff are skilled professionals with a passion for the community and healthcare.
Directions to our urgent care clinic
We are located on the west side of Lebanon, TN in the Lebanon Center on West Main St. CareNow urgent care is next to Publix.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Convenient walk-in visits
We accept walk-in patients, so you can visit our clinic without an appointment. If you are in the Lebanon area and are in need of urgent medical attention, our experienced staff will make you feel comfortable and provide quality care. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
We have ample free parking in the shopping center parking lot. Our lobby also includes complimentary Wi-Fi, beverages, snacks and a kids' area to make your visit more comfortable.
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® center in Lebanon can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.