280 Indian Lake Blvd Suite 140
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Phone: (615) 590-1440
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
The CareNow® urgent care clinic in Hendersonville, Tenn. is here for families in Sumner County with immediate healthcare needs. We provide quick, affordable urgent care, family care and occupational health services. We're here for everything from flu and fever to sports physicals and stitches. Our experienced team includes a provider, medical assistants, diagnostic expert and clinic manager all dedicated to delivering superior care at an affordable cost.
Directions to our urgent care clinic in Hendersonville
The CareNow® clinic in Hendersonville is located approximately 1/4 mile south of Vietnam Veterans Boulevard on Indian Lake Boulevard.
Walk-ins always welcome
We accept walk-in patients and do not require appointments. Our comfortable environment, exceptional staff and accessible location is are available for all your urgent care needs. You can even wait from home with Web Check-In. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Free parking is available in front of the clinic. CareNow also offers complimentary Wi-Fi, a coffee bar and a kids' area in our lobby.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® center in Hendersonville can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.