About Green Hills
Our CareNow® urgent care clinic in Nashville's Green Hills neighborhood provides quality, convenient healthcare. We offer urgent care for families and occupational health for local businesses. Our urgent care clinic is staffed with an expert on-site provider and support staff for everything from flu shots to minor cuts and burns.
Convenient urgent care in Green Hills
At CareNow, you don't need an appointment to receive a quick evaluation. Our walk-in clinic in Green Hills serves Nashville residents with affordable costs and quality service. You can even wait from home with Web Check-In. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Free parking is available, with a handicap ramp and additional parking in the parking garage below. The lobby includes complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee, bottled water and a kids' area, making your visit a comfortable one.
Directions to our Nashville urgent care clinic
The CareNow® clinic is conveniently located to serve Nashville communities from Belmont and Hillsboro Village to Green Hills and Belle Meade. We are located in the heart of Green Hills across from the Green Hills Mall.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Green Hills can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.