The CareNow® clinic in Nashville's Donelson neighborhood offers quick, quality healthcare services, including urgent care and occupational health. We can help with minor illness like flu or flu-like symptoms as well as common injuries and work-related drug tests.
CareNow in Donelson, TN
Our walk-in clinic is available with no appointment needed. You can walk right in on wait from home with Web Check-In. We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment for residents just outside of downtown Nashville in Davidson County. Our affordable services and expert medical team are here to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible. If you are in need of urgent care, stop by the CareNow® in Donelson. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Directions to our Donelson urgent care clinic
We serve the communities from Donelson and Hermitage to Madison and Antioch. Our clinic offers parking directly in front of the clinic, free Wi-Fi, coffee, tea and a kids’ area to create a comfortable, welcoming center.
Our clinic can be found in The Crossings Shopping Center on Lebanon Pike.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require additional care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Donelson can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.