About Cool Springs
The CareNow® clinic in Franklin's Cool Springs neighborhood provides urgent care, family care and occupational health services, ranging from sports physicals to immunizations. Our experienced provider and support staff work to create a stress-free, comfortable environment where you can be quickly evaluated.
Directions to our Cool Springs urgent care clinic
Our clinic can be found off I-65 near the Cool Springs Mall.
We serve the Cool Springs communities from Westhaven and Fieldstone Farms to Cheswicke Farms and Carlisle.
We do not require appointments and look forward to serving our walk-in patients who live south of downtown Nashsville. If you are in need of urgent care, visit our CareNow® clinic in Cool Springs. We look forward to providing you with quality care. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
Our lobby includes complimentary WiFi, snacks, beverages and a kids' area, making your visit more comfortable. Ample parking is available in front of the clinic.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require additional care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Cool Springs can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.