The CareNow® clinic in Brentwood, Tenn. offers a variety of services, including urgent care, family care and occupational health treatment. Our walk-in clinic near Maryland Farms employs expert providers and support staff for your immediate healthcare needs. We value your time and work diligently to bring quality care to Brentwood families.
Directions to our urgent care clinic
Our clinic is located off I-65 in Peartree Village at the corner of Franklin Rd and Church St. We are conveniently located in the heart of Brentwood's retail district, serving residents in the surrounding communities.
Quality and convenience
Our on-site provider, medical assistants, diagnostic technologist and clinic manager offer convenient and affordable health services in a comfortable environment. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months. Our lobby offers complimentary Wi-Fi, snacks, water and a kids' area.
Urgent care hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
If you require specialized follow-up care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Brentwood can help coordinate options with our nearby affiliated partner, TriStar Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.