When it comes to quality urgent care and family care in Kansas City, look no further than the CareNow® walk-in clinic in Leawood, Kan. Our healthcare providers offer convenient access to quality urgent care for nearby communities, including Nall Hills and Ranchview to Old Leawood and Indian Acres.
With our on-site providers and dedicated team of medical support staff, the CareNow® in Leawood is your number-one choice for flu shots, ear infections, sprains and other inconvenient medical conditions that are not serious enough to be treated at the closest ER. Our urgent care clinic provides urgent care, primary care and occupational health services in a family-friendly environment.
Our Leawood urgent care clinic specializes in delivering convenient, friendly and cost-effective urgent care and family medicine. CareNow urgent care clinics treat children older than three months.
What we treat
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Pink eye (civitisonjunct) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
- Whooping cough
Should you need specialized follow-up care or more advanced treatment, the CareNow® clinic in Leawood can help coordinate follow-up care with our nearby affiliated partner, HCA Midwest Health, or any healthcare provider of your choice.
Directions to our urgent care clinic
The clinic is located at 3500 West 95th St. in Leawood. Ample parking is available in the private CareNow® parking lot.
Urgent care clinic hours of operation
Open seven days a week
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm