How we can help
Our patient advisors are ready to listen to you, and will help you understand your options for health coverage specific to your personal situation, in complete confidence. We are not representing any other company or selling insurance plans—our goal is simply to help you get the information you need so you can confidently manage your health needs.
We can discuss eligibility and advocacy services appropriate for a variety of scenarios, such as:
- Continuing your employer’s existing plan if you have recently lost your job (COBRA and other options)
- Applying for coverage via a spouse’s benefit program
- Resources that may help offset the costs of health insurance
- Medicaid: Government healthcare for those that meet certain criteria
- State and federal health insurance exchanges (such as the Affordable Care Act) and how to enroll due to a changing life event