Web Check-In® Important Info
Important guidelines you need to know. Please Read!
- Web Check-In® is CareNow's innovative process that virtually eliminates waiting in the clinic lobby.
- With Web Check-In® you can register at home, at the office, or anywhere you have online access or by using our new CareNow Web Check-In® mobile web app or iPhone App!
- No appointments are made at CareNow so Web Check-In is not a way to schedule a time to see the doctor. It's a convenient way to check in and be called as soon as your room is ready. By the time you receive your call, your insurance payment amounts have already been verified and your medical chart has been created. So when you arrive, you can go right to a room and be ready to see the doctor!
- If you complete a Web Check-In® outside of normal clinic hours, it will be processed as soon as the clinic opens. Click here to see our clinics open hours
- We will call you to confirm your check-in information and let you know how long it will be before the doctor is ready to see you. Then, we will call you again when it is time to come to the clinic.
- When we call you to come to the clinic, you should leave for the clinic right away or else you may lose your spot in line.
- Web Check-In® is available at all CareNow locations.
School Physicals CANNOT use Web Check-In®